We totally respect your personal information and will only ask you for what information we really need from you. Will look after it in the same way we would want ours looking after, keeping it secure! we will only share it with others where we need their help us deliver our service to you (such as DPD courier who may need your name and address to collect and deliver your equipment). Be assured that we will never share your information in any other circumstances – nor will we sell it on elsewhere! Here are more details –
1. The Data we collect
As a data controller we collect a variety of data in order to deliver our services, and we will manage your personal data transparently, fairly and securely.
We may ask you to provide us the following data –
First and Last Name / Business Name if available / Address / Postcode, Telephone Number(s) / Email / )
We use the above data to deliver our service to you / For marketing purposes / Personalise your experience.
We collect this data on the following lawful basis to fulfil a service to you.
2. Which third parties do we share Personal Data with?
We share personal data with the following third parties:
– DPD Courier
– Data is not transferred outside of the European Economic Area.
There are also certain situations in which we may share access to your personal data without your explicit consent; for example, if required by law, to protect the life of an individual, or to comply with any valid legal process, government request, rule or regulation.
3. Why do we share your Personal Data with the above?
We share your data in order to deliver our service to you / For marketing purposes / Personalise your experience.
4. How do we keep your personal data secure?
We keep your data secure
By following internal policies of best practice and training for staff.
6. You have the following rights –
– the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data
– the right of access to your personal data and any supplementary information
– the right to have any errors in your personal data rectified
– the right to have your personal data erased
– the right to block or suppressing the processing of your personal data
– the right to move, copy or transfer your personal data from one IT environment to another
– the right to object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances, and
– rights related to automated decision-making (i.e. where no humans are involved) and profiling (i.e. where certain personal data is processed to evaluate an individual).
We also give you the option to manage your data via:
Email, Telephone, Writing to us)
While we do not hold personal data any longer than we need to. The duration will depend on your relationship with us, and whether it is ongoing. We may keep some of your personal data for up to 7 years after our working contract with you has finished for Tax legislation purposes.